TrueEarth Florida saying not enough storage

hudson_458

I just bought TrueEarth Florida and whenever i try to download it to my X-Plane directory it says that i don't have enough disk space to complete the installation. I know i have more than enough disk space to complete the installation unless this take 1tb to download, but idk if it's trying to install on my C drive, or my EXT drive (where my X-Plane 11 is). Help would be greatly appreciated. unknown.pngunknown.png

Note sure about X-Plane, but I think it will be the same as P3D. I don't have my flight computer turned on, but if you got to your settings in Orbx Central look for a setting which points to a temporary download folder used whilst the files are being extracted and installed. Check the location of that folder, you can set it up anywhere where you have some space or utilise an external drive.

8 hours ago, hudson_458 said:

I just bought TrueEarth Florida and whenever i try to download it to my X-Plane directory it says that i don't have enough disk space to complete the installation. I know i have more than enough disk space to complete the installation unless this take 1tb to download, but idk if it's trying to install on my C drive, or my EXT drive (where my X-Plane 11 is). Help would be greatly appreciated. unknown.pngunknown.png

Welcome to  the forums.

Please read the comprehensive guide regarding installing True Earth addons in the link below.

Pay particular attention to the part that relates to moving your Temp folder if required, which is probably related to your particular issue.

if you require additional help then ask.

Archived