CTD With Orbx Scenery.

nonfirm

Hello, I purchased some Airports, Cityscapes and TrueEarth products, after installation I activated all my products in P3D v5 and from the main menu when I select to load into any of the Orbx Airports my sim loads but the screen stays black and the it crashes and shuts the sim down. In the windows event viewer I have a few errors. Just a couple of the errors are attached to the post. I'm able to load into the Orbx Airports after I load into a default airport and the select one of the airports. I was having no CTD issues prior to the installation of the Orbx products also after loading into an airport the scenery the ground textures are very blurry. My system specs are also attached. Here is one of my order numbers 5f9db9c96bc6c. Another Issue I'm have is with Flightbeam SFOHD when the conflicting .bgl files are turned to off the airport loses all of it's ground markings. I have a few more scenery issues as well but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Hi, welcome to the forums

Please accept our apologies for the delayed response.

Please post a copy of your “scenery.cfg” file and the “add-ons.cfg” and the “scenery_add-ons.xml” file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5.
Please note: Do not open the files and copy and paste the contents, just attach the files.

Thanks

I was hoping to look at the requested files after you have installed the Orbx products.

There is no specific order of installation, but the Orbx Libraries and Orbx Objectflow must be installed for the other products to work.

So, I would just start at the top of the list and work to the bottom for installing.

Thanks

That scenery.cfg you attached has no Orbx products and is showing as a default scenery.cfg, so you must be installing to a library outside the simulator.

So if you could please attach the “add-ons.cfg” and the “scenery_add-ons.xml” file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5, that would be great.

Archived