FTX NA NC is (partly) lost after last update?

Hi,

after last update of FTX NA NC it seems I lost photoreal elements of the scenery!? Is ist because of compatibility with TE Northern California?

Picture 1 shows as it is after update1517171657_SanFrancisconichtkorrektmitNANC_nachupdate.thumb.jpg.90606ab54ed9a3a6df01f5f5fdc5aca4.jpg

Picture 2 shows as before the update:

590446248_SanFranciscokorrektmitNANC.thumb.jpg.96e2d2e8b7717ab264907b0200df1ea5.jpg

Until now I verified files with no changes, after that i have a done a complete new installation and syncroniced the simulator/Orbx central, with no changes. I use prepar 4.5 last fixes.

Thanks for any hints to solve the problem

Kind regards, Thomas

Hi Thomas

Please post a copy of your “scenery.cfg” file and the “add-ons.cfg” and the “scenery_add-ons.xml” file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4.

Please note: Do not open the files and copy and paste the contents, just attach the files.

Hello Thomas,

if you have both, it is most likely this that causes the photo insert to disappear.

ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_NCA06_CVX\scenery\GoldenGateBridge_60cm.bgl.disabled-by-us-norcal.

You will see numerous other files in the same place, disabled in the same way.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Nick,

yes I see al these files disabled. If I rename the files, I dont know why, they will renamed again/set to off in the described manner by "norcal or oregon". Which files control this renaming/set to off process and what can  I do, to stop it?

555965935_NANCofflineDateien.thumb.jpg.b957e1d92fae5cbabaab0c32a27a1bd9.jpg

But how to stop the ongoing renaiming process after I set back those files to be active. I dont have reinstalled the TE Sceneries after reactivating those files! It is not only the installation process which set those files offline. Perhaps it is a existing addon xml file which always I start a flight in this region said the simulator to set those files offline?

Thank you for your answer. Your answer means that there is no professional solution in sight - like a button in a controlpanel or similar - to use both at different times without necessity to delete and reinstalling the complete scenery folders or copy and paste a backup of these files?

Archived