YMMLv3 CTD loading into airport

B77X

I have uninstalled and installed. I have Australia V2, YMMLv3 and it disabled the Aus v2 bgl files for YMML correct. YMMLv3 uninstalled loads Okay into YMML airport in P3D. YMMLv3 installed a CTD after loading screen completes. P3D disappears no error message. Prepar3D 4.5 HF3

On 10/20/2020 at 2:22 AM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

there is nothing in the product that can cause this.

Could you have any addon AI aircraft or other products that might include an FS9 model?

I have no ground or AI traffic. I select YMML as my start airport in the create a flight window and the sim crashes on 100% loading.

I load into another airport and in the menu change to YMML the loading bar never starts the mouse wheel spins.

I uninstall YMML and load into YMML or change to YMML with no ctd.

On 10/20/2020 at 2:22 AM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

there is nothing in the product that can cause this.

Could you have any addon AI aircraft or other products that might include an FS9 model?

I am so out of ideas! Uninstall reinstall check layering and checked the box for AusV2 installed...

What can I include, log files? The sim will not load into YMML from the create a flight or loaded in at another airport and then selecting in the menu to move to YMML.

static aircraft on or off and default options is no change. I would like to fly to MEL!

I found a fix I uninstalled YMML v3 deleted the default terrain.cfg and started Prepar3D to rebuild a default file. Quit and uninstalled reinstalled Orbx Objectflow and Libraries. ran resync sim. started p3d. quit. installed YMML v3 and checked Aus v2 compatibility and started sim. No crash!

Archived