OneStore Marketplace & Network PCs

It's increasingly looking likely that the only realistic way of getting MSFS to work effectively on multiple screens is with networked PCs. The performance just needs it! This raises the old question of Orbx products and licensing for multiple PC installation within the home network. Is it possible to clarify the position from Orbx on this? Are we expected to buy a repeat add-on for each PC, or can we install the single purchase across the network? Note, MS OneStore Marketplace right now restricts this.

• Nosferatu changed the title to OneStore Marketplace & Network PCs

I can totally understand why that is necessary to protect piracy and sharing single license purchases amongst different users, but hopefully a way can be found to allow network users to share the same purchases. Many of us invest a fair amount on scenery, and expecting those who network to triple, or even quadruple their investment, is ridiculous and unreasonable. I’ve raised the issue with MS and Asobo, a long shot I know, but they state it’s under consideration, so fingers crossed. Perhaps Orbx can add their voice too. I just cannot see how MSFS is going to work satisfactorily on multiple monitors without the network option. 

Archived