I think I'm doing something wrong... Please help!

Hello, I need help with the Orbx products for MFS2020. I have purchased KSBA and KBUR airports through Orbx Central, the KSBA has all taxiways marks wrong, not sure if there is an update available, Central doesn't give the option to update. According to MFS content manager I have KBUR V1.0.0 and KSBA V0.1.0. Please let me know if these are the latest versions, if not, please let me know how to update.

On the other hand, I have purchased EGLC London City Airport and London City Landmarks through MFS marketplace (the landmarks were not good quality), just couple of days ago I noticed that there was an update available in MFS content manager, I clicked in update and apparently the update was installed (not 100% sure). At the moment MFS content manager shows EGLC London City Airport V1.0.3 and the Landmarks London City Pack V1.0.1 both being "Up to Date". After trying out the updated versions (again not sure if these are the latest versions) the London Eye has disappeared from the scenery so that makes me thinking that there is a step in updating the installation that I missed.

Could you please help ,e with the two topics above?

Thank you,

Eloy 

Hi Nick, Thank you for your replay. I will figure out how to paste here some screen shots with the wrong taxiways at KSBA.

Could you please let me know how to remove London Landmarks and then replace it?

Thanks again, Eloy

Thank you Nick,

London Landmarks are now correct. I was able to uninstall and re-install it and that did it...

In regards of the KSBA Taxiways, could it be the same? Is it possible to uninstall and re-install it from Orbx central (as it was through Central that I purchased it)?

39 minutes ago, Eloy F. said:

Thank you Nick,

London Landmarks are now correct. I was able to uninstall and re-install it and that did it...

In regards of the KSBA Taxiways, could it be the same? Is it possible to uninstall and re-install it from Orbx central (as it was through Central that I purchased it)?

Yes, but you can also use the option 'Verify Files' first. This also check all files and may save you a large download. In case this does not work you can always reinstall. Also a reboot of your PC in between might sometimes help.

Archived