TrueEarth SoCal Autogen Issues

DModjo

Hello,

Think this could be a bug/error with Orbx TrueEarth SoCal which was released today.

The autogen doesn't seem to be targeting the BuildingsHD textures and are displaying in low resulation:

xiLsiGv.jpg

Additionally the textures look to be more appropriate for NorCal rather than SoCal, which I think should look more like this (similar to the SCA Region):

rUXzAwD.jpg

David

Edited by DModjo

Update: I managed to fix this problem.

Looks like the TrueEarth SoCal Autogen is targeting newly created textures called 'TE_SCA_001.bmp' and 'TE_SCA_001LM.bmp'. that were placed the Prepar3d/Texture directory.

Copying the files ORBX_SCA_BLD2.dds and  ORBX_SCA_BLD2LM.dds  from the BuildingsHD directory under Orbx/Scripts and renaming/replacing the above files fixed the issue.

See results...

Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D® v4 with WideServer_ waiting for clients 28_09_2020 9_08_07 PM.jpg

Edited by DModjo

2 minutes ago, Alexey said:

Can you check out this strange building in Los Angeles?

2.jpg

I noticed that too. This would need to be fixed by an exclude rectangle. I'll see if I can create it and whether it works. 

On 9/28/2020 at 2:10 PM, Alexey said:

Can you check out this strange building in Los Angeles?

2.jpg

That's the footprint of the new SoFi Stadium, which is currently under construction, nearing completion. See this photo from Wikipedia from July 2020:

Sofistadium_2020.jpg

Certainly something nice to have as a POI in the future. I will add that to the list of potential POIs for a service pack.

Bests,

Sascha

• 11 months later...
On 9/29/2020 at 11:59 PM, Sascha Normann said:

That's the footprint of the new SoFi Stadium, which is currently under construction, nearing completion. See this photo from Wikipedia from July 2020:

Sofistadium_2020.jpg

Certainly something nice to have as a POI in the future. I will add that to the list of potential POIs for a service pack.

Bests,

Sascha

Just attended a game here today, would be awesome to have this in the sim!