Have lost So Cal Orbx

FT_Trader

Hello

I own So Cal/Nor Cal/Oregon/Washington and Florida packages. (Order #  can be provided privately if needed)

My So Cal scenery has been replaced by a lo-res "xplane 11 looking" default scenery. I have uninstalled/reinstalled, shuffled orders in the ini file with no luck.

I do not have default scenery for this area so I am not sure why Orbx is not displaying correctly in this region. All the other regions work well.

I have attached a copy of my scenery.ini file here. Any help you can provide is well appreciated as I am out of options on this one. 

scenery_packs.ini

I just had to completely remove Steam and X Plane 11 in order to get my install where I wanted it.  I had changed the location of the X Plane stuff, but for some reason Steam wouoldn't recognise the new location or allow me to change it.  So Steam had basically installed a new version where it said I should have it, while my install with the Orbx stuff on it was completely ignored.  I wonder if you are having similar issues?

I had built Ortho for Las Vegas area  recently and  had downloaded the HD mesh which does cover  the Socal area. I moved the yOrtho file lower in the ini file  below all the Orbx products and seems to have fixed the issue.  Your mind stops thinking straight at 2am :)

Thanks for all the help 

Archived