TEGB Channel Islands Points of Interest missing

Bassman

Does the TEGB scenery for X-Plane include all the points of interest. i.e. Les Casquets Lighthouse near Alderney and Castle Cornet on Guernsey to name a few that are in the FSX version? I have Orbx KMZ file from 2018 which shows all the Orbx POI's however I cannot find them in my X-Plane version? I also attach my Scenery packs.ini for reference to my scenery order which kooks fine to me. Thank you.

scenery_packs.ini

I have an Orbx KMZ that shows lot's of POI maybe they were just in the Orbx scenery for UK before the advent of the TEGB series? So does anybody have a current KMZ for the TEGB series so that I do not have to waste time looking for old POI's that are no longer there:)

I don't recall kmz being issued for XP TEGB only for P3D. he POIs should be in the same place in XP as shown in the KMZ if those POIs were included in the XP version. The TEGB Custom folders would contain the listing of what POIs are included in each TEGB addon.

I think you were correct the first time Jon, appears that Channel Islands were ommitted from TEGB for XP; pity would have made a great round VFR trip. Maybe there is some freeware on other websites. Stay safe over there. Cheers Dan

Archived