Aircraft Landing Under Runway

SeaPlanePilot

Watch the aircraft approach to land and go through the runway. Watch the smaller screen on a networked computer without scenery installed show what X-Plane is actually doing. Does anyone know how to fix this? Does the scenery need to be installed on both machines? Does this require two licenses? I purchased all of North America in a package. Right now, it is useless. Transaction ID for purchase: 5f598da288adc

You vid is saying I need to purchase a new codec to play it, which I will not be doing.

In your post you have not indicated what Orbx addon you are referring to so I cannot help until you give much more detail.

Name the addon

Name your OS

Attach your scenery_packs.ini please.

Attach pics of the issue if require

I have just received info from @Nick Cooper that you have been in conversation with him on this topic already. I did not know this and only saw your post in isolation.

I am afraid that the topic of multi monitors and networked PCs are way beyond my knowledge also so maybe a post at the x-plane.org forum would be more beneficial and suitable.

Regarding the planes landing under runways etc that may well be a layering issue in the scenery_packs.ini so i would request that you forward that as an attachment to me.

• 5 months later...

I have exactly the same situation with my multiscreen networked sim.  It only happens when the aircraft is within the boundaries of my Orbx Scenery or airports.  In my case this is Southern UK. I has also only recently become apparent.  In the air the interior of the aircraft is visible.  As soon as you land it disappears and exterior views show it depending through the ground as in SeaPlanePilot's video above. I have the scenery installed on both PCs and separate copies of X-Plane running on each PC (as required by Laminar). 

Archived