MilViz KA350i Startup

freded

Hi,

I purchased a MilViz KA350i from you a couple of days ago but, in spite of reading the manual, I am unable to start the engines.

Is there some short cut to starting them? Ctrl-E doesn't work and I have turned on the battery and tried clicking  on 'Ignition and Engine Start', but nothing happens.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Mark

Same here.  The first KingAir on the list doesn't show control movements and throttles are unresponsive, I tried another one with a full glass cockpit and it is dead as a dodo.

I don't know whether it's associated with a message that comes up saying my Access Database Engine has a problem, which won't fix because I have the 32 bit version of Office 2010 installed and it needs the 64 bit version.  Any attempt to download either the 32 bit or 64 bit Database Drivers results in an error message telling me I have the other version installed.  No wonder I gave up last time I tried to resolve this.

Thanks for your reply.Nick,

In my case, the aircraft hasn't - yet! - crashed P3D v4.

I tried accessing the Milviz forum but it requires registration which needs proof of purchase if you want to access the specific support forums.

Since I bought the aircraft from Orbx, I don't have any such proof from  Milviz. They suggest contacting oisin@milviz.com, but when I tried that all I found was a page that provided the means of purchasing their products.

I was therefore wondering if if any proof of purchase is available from Orbx

I'll try the link you provided and see if that helps.

Regards, Mark

Archived