Please advise how the addon was installed like via Orbx Central or via Marketplace.

If via Orbx Central then please try the following:

1. Run the Verify Files option for Tacoma in Orbx Central but prior to that Clear your temp folder and any backup copy that has been made. The pic below shows you the location and where to perform those 2 actions.

If the above doesn't resolve the issue then using Orbx central uninstall, reboot PC and then reinstall.

If you got the addon from Marketplace then uninstall and reinstall and see if that resolves the issue.

1.thumb.JPG.5e13812630f1f1548e8a14bd3b8d3d99.JPG

7 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

Please advise how the addon was installed like via Orbx Central or via Marketplace.

If via Orbx Central then please try the following:

1. Run the Verify Files option for Tacoma in Orbx Central but prior to that Clear your temp folder and any backup copy that has been made. The pic below shows you the location and where to perform those 2 actions.

If the above doesn't resolve the issue then using Orbx central uninstall, reboot PC and then reinstall.

If you got the addon from Marketplace then uninstall and reinstall and see if that resolves the issue.

1.thumb.JPG.5e13812630f1f1548e8a14bd3b8d3d99.JPG

Thanks for your help and this scenery is via Orbx Central. the problem repeated again after all the above mentioned. The runway is distorted and small objects are floating in the air.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q8qtr6b0pno5uyu/Screenshot 2020-08-27 15.12.21.png?dl=0

Bye, David

Tacoma is sadly empty.... there is no static aircrafts at all.... it is a bit sad and i was surprised by this fact from Orbx.... acan we hope for an update with at least a dozens of GA aicrafts populating the aprons ?

best regards

20 hours ago, Hervef2 said:

Yes, I purchased in Orbx Central. All seems ok in Orbx Central. But I will uninstall and reinstall. No probs with a lot of staric planes in Lowi and Lowz from Orbx.

thx for your help

Did you get it resolved because I lack the static planes also.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived