Orbx MSFS 2020 Product Install Question?

Hello,

the Microsoft Store and Orbx Direct cannot see each other, so you would need to buy from one or the other.

Orbx Central sees Microsoft Flight Simulator and installs products into it.

It cannot see Microsoft Store products and the Microsoft Store cannot see Orbx Direct products.

23 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

the Microsoft Store and Orbx Direct cannot see each other, so you would need to buy from one or the other.

Orbx Central sees Microsoft Flight Simulator and installs products into it.

It cannot see Microsoft Store products and the Microsoft Store cannot see Orbx Direct products.

O.K.

Does either purchase option allow for automatic updates?

Thanks!

Nick, if you say the Stores can't see each other, what exactly does that mean for products installed via Orbx Central. I'm asking cause I was wondering that of the four products that I bought and installed via Orbx Central, two of them show up on the in game marketplace as already installed (KORS and LOWI), while the two others (Tacoma Narrows and KSBA) don't show up. I haven't had time to try out the products except for KORS which definitely is correctly installed, but shouldn't all products that I bought and installed via Orbx Central display as installed on the marketplace? Or the other way round, does KSBA and Tacoma Narrows not showing up on the marketplace mean that something went wrong with the installation in Orbx Central? 

Hello,

I have been told that there is still work to do in this respect.

I understand that those Orbx products that are installed by the Marketplace are credited to Asobo

and in my experience, those installed by Orbx Central do not appear in the "Content Manager".

However, they do appear in the game and can be managed with Orbx Central.

Archived