MSFS is missing and not recognized by Orbx Central

Georgios

Hi I am experiencing the same problem. I’ve been through the suggestions in this thread but none seem to work. 

I purchase a plane on the website it then instructed me to install via central. I installed central but it says it encountered a problem. Plus is will not find my mfs2020 which is in my F drive. It was downloaded via Microsoft gampass so not sure if that has any impact on the installation. 

My system is windows 10 but in the log file it says windows nt 6.2.900? Is this of any relevance?  

Hello,

at least it is now seeing Windows 10.

Can you try removing Orbx Central completely.

Uninstall it from the Windows Control Panel, then delete

C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\orbx-central-updater and

C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\Orbx\Central.

Then reinstall Orbx Central and try again.

Thanks.

Thanks, it's just the same as before.

2021-01-02T10:33:08.221Z [ERROR] [Main] - TypeError: Cannot read property 'logger' of undefined
    at callback (C:\Users\Gavin\AppData\Local\Programs\orbx-central\resources\app.asar\main\services\args-manager\args-manager.js:172:22)
    at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (C:\Users\Gavin\AppData\Local\Programs\orbx-central\resources\app.asar\node_modules\winreg\lib\registry.js:721:7)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:210:5)
    at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:1021:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:283:5)

I have no idea what that means but with a bit of luck, the Orbx Central developers will be back at work on Monday and will know.

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @icujedi

The error in your log file indicates that your Orbx Central installation is broken and is missing files. Can you try completely reinstalling Orbx Central and disabling any anti-virus you have running temporarily as this may be affecting the program's files?

Archived