Orbx scenarios in MSFS

Hi everyone, I just bought 3 scenarios for MSFS2020 on Orbx Center, they downloaded them to the Community folder of the main path of MSFS2020 but I can't find them inside the simulator; going to the section "my profile" and then "content manager" the 3 scenarios above do not appear

10 minutes ago, Alex Bricco said:

Hi everyone, I just bought 3 scenarios for MSFS2020 on Orbx Center, they downloaded them to the Community folder of the main path of MSFS2020 but I can't find them inside the simulator; going to the section "my profile" and then "content manager" the 3 scenarios above do not appear

If you installed them and they appear in the Community folder then that should indicate there is no problem

In the  World page of MSFS where you choose where you want to fly from, enter the ICAO or name of the addon airport you have installed. It should then be at that airport when you get to the Fly Now option after loading.

Are you expecting it to appear in the drop down Airport listing? If so it will after you have have had a flight there not before as far as I can make out.

4 hours ago, lys_knight said:

Scenarios...? Orbx sells scenarios... ? I'm on Orbx Central where I buy my airports and I can't seem to locate those. Can someone tell me where they are ? Thanks !

They are on whatever drive you installed MSFS onto. Everyone has installed MSFS on their own specific drive but in general you need to look in the drive with MSFS on it. Open the folders and you should come across these files and the Orbx Addons will be in the Community folder. 

Capture.JPG.d14640d617b2c036d055bdafe8565ee3.JPG

On 8/21/2020 at 1:17 AM, Jon Clarke said:

They are on whatever drive you installed MSFS onto. Everyone has installed MSFS on their own specific drive but in general you need to look in the drive with MSFS on it. Open the folders and you should come across these files and the Orbx Addons will be in the Community folder. 

Capture.JPG.d14640d617b2c036d055bdafe8565ee3.JPG

All I see are  all the Airports/Scenery I bought from Orbx but no scenarios.  And I don't see any scenarios for sale on Oxbx Central. 

Archived