LOWI airport is not functioning at my P3D v4.5

Hello,

I bought and installed LOWI airport addon for my P3D v 4.5 simulator, once I start rolling for take off or approaching to land and touch down at LOWI airport the simulator suddenly stops.

I have read the user guide and found out in product requirement that it designed to work in P3D v1, P3D v2, P3D v3 without mentioning P3D v4, though it says that it is compatible with P3D v4 when I bought it!

Regards,

Mjeed

P3D unexplained crashes with no error message are likely to be FS9 models somewhere in the scenery or addon.  Are you running any traffic packs or other addons at all?

If none are apparent to you, try unticking every scenery layer except LOWI and the default P3D layers, as well as any other addons, and ensure you're using a default P3D aircraft for the testing.

See what you can find!

Hello Mjeed,

please clarify that you mean that the simulator closes down and is no longer working.

If you mean instead that it simulates an aircraft crash and returns you to the default

scenario, this is a known problem and can be prevented by disabling crash detection

in the simulator.

Archived