Is there a fix for the glowing trees in 11.50?

cbcfdx

There are very noticeable "glowing trees" when flying in TE Washington around 1S2 in VR (I assume elsewhere too, but I've just been flying that area lately).  Prior to Vulkan/11.50 the fix was to use X-Vision and reduce the PBR effect to around 3.  Of course X-Vision doesn't work with 11.50.  Anybody know of a fix?  It's frustrating that the sim is improving a lot, but this very unrealistic detractor isn't being addressed so far (at least that I know of).

Thanks Brad. That's the old pre-Vulkan fix that I already mentioned in my post.   Not possible in 11.50.  At the moment the best I can do is fly close to noon when there's very little sun angle.  Also having a bit of overcast seems to help too.  

5 hours ago, cbcfdx said:

Thanks Brad. That's the old pre-Vulkan fix that I already mentioned in my post.   Not possible in 11.50.  At the moment the best I can do is fly close to noon when there's very little sun angle.  Also having a bit of overcast seems to help too.  

Unfortunately there is no fix that is published for 11.50. It was @renault who discovered the setting increase of PBR in X-Vision as way of removing the horrible dawn/dusk tree colouring, but the latest X-Vision doesn't affect the shaders at all so IMHO is rather useless as it was it's control of shaders that gave it it's value.

Archived