Missing Autogen after P3D content update

Hello all,

Well I updated my P3D v4.5 content (downloaded the content installer and cab files, uninstalled previous content, installed new content no errors). Now my autogen surrounding the airports is gone. No trees, no buildings (unless its a custom building then it is still present). I had this happen to me once before. The only way I fixed it was to uninstall all my Orbx and P3d, then did a fresh install. So, I am looking to avoid that for now.

Has anyone seen this before? If so how did you fix it?

The good news is that I had just ordered an new 2TB SSD. So if I have to do a complete uninstall reinstall than at least I know where its all going lol

Thank you

Brian

9 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Hi

You may also like to  verify files for the libraries and Object flow

If the issue persist uninstall and reinstall the libraries and the object flow

Cheers

Carlos

So I couldn't find where the object flow was hidden. That said I did verify the libraries and that seemed to work out perfectly!

12 hours ago, medx421 said:

Just happened to me.  I did s verify files on buildings HD as all I was missing was buildings, and it fixed it for me.  If you do not have that product, maybe a verify files on OpenLC.

I did a verification on buildings and trees (I had them so why not). I did not see a change (although something was missing because it downloaded a file somewhere). I did not get around to verifying OpenLC so i cannot say if that would have worked.

Thank you both for your help. At least I have some resources in the future to fix this problem!

Brian

Glad it worked.  I forgot I had done a verify files of the libraries too at the same time.  I have a bad habit of doing multiple fixes at a time in between testing, so when it works, I don't know fully what action fixed the issue.

2 hours ago, plicpriest1 said:

So I couldn't find where the object flow was hidden. That said I did verify the libraries and that seemed to work out perfectly!

Glad you made it

Even though it is important that you know where the objects flow is located as this feature is mandatory for the good display of some sceneries

You can find it here

ugzKHN4.jpg

Cheers

Carlos

Archived