KSJC San Jose do not show in sim

Hi there.

I have just bought and installed  KSJC San Jose International Airport, but it do not show up in the flightsim.

I have tried to confirm the files, sync the simulator, but it is still not there. The Orbx Central log file says it there all right, but it is not in the scenery cgf. file.

My Orbx Library files are installed outside the P3D V4,5 main. Any good ideas about what is wrong?

Cheers

Bjarne

Hi Nick.

Your advice did the trick, thank you so much, but as the sim were extra long time in loading, I opened the Task manager, and could see, it was waiting for a P3D V4 dialog, and only when opening it, came the text about add-on KSJC, it did not come automatically as it used to with other Orbx scenery.

Thanks again:)

Hello again Nick.

It is a little strange, but KSJC is still not in the scenery cgf. file, but now OK in the sim. I flew from KSJC to KBUR, only to find out that all the airport buildings have disappeared from  KBUR,

When I last visited KBUR, a few days ago, it was perfect and intact. So what have happened?? :(

HI Nick

I loaded at KBUR and it seems to be all right, the buildings are back, but I have very slow frame rate, around 8-10, before it was normally between 25-30, and moving a little away from the airport, there is only a black spot where the airport should have been.

23 hours ago, Greg Jones said:

I'm sure @Matteo Veneziani will be able to confirm, but the missing buildings look ones that would be placed by ObjectFlow. Perhaps that needs to be reinstalled?

Greg

Hi Greg, no the buildings has not been placed with objectflow, but in the classic way :)

3 hours ago, nopatio said:

I have deleted, re-downloaded and re-installed ObjectFlow, but still no buildings.

Hi,

I suggest to try to uninstall and reinstall kbur scenery. At the moment i have no idea why you do not have buldings and also all the groundpoly.

regards,

12 hours ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Hi Greg, no the buildings has not been placed with objectflow, but in the classic way :)

Hi,

I suggest to try to uninstall and reinstall kbur scenery. At the moment i have no idea why you do not have buldings and also all the groundpoly.

regards,

I have now uninstalled and reinstalled KBUR scenery, as suggested, and it is still the same, no buildings. I have also tried to see, if I uninstalled KSJC would have any influence on KBUR, because installing KSJC, that was when it all started, but it was not the case, still no buildings in KBUR.

1 hour ago, nopatio said:

I have now uninstalled and reinstalled KBUR scenery, as suggested, and it is still the same, no buildings. I have also tried to see, if I uninstalled KSJC would have any influence on KBUR, because installing KSJC, that was when it all started, but it was not the case, still no buildings in KBUR.

ok, take a look at yout p3d setting. make sure to have scenery complexity set at least to normal. also could you please take a screen of your kbur/scenery folder? i want to check if you have all the files.

thanks

On 8/8/2020 at 8:36 PM, nopatio said:

OK, in the meantime I have made a new install of the whole P3D V4,5, just to be sure there were not any faulty scenery and reloaded the sim, but with the same result, no buildings.

Scenery complexity set all the way to the rightKBUR.docx

KBUR.docx 261.07 kB · 1 download

Hi,

Sorry i would like to see inside Orbx/kbur/scenery folder ( the one with all bgl files ) so i can check if you are missing something. Last thing, which version of p3d are you using? 

Regards

Problem solved :)

I once more uninstalled KBUR, cleaned the registry and files left in Orbx library, restarted my PC, installed KBUR again, and the airport and surrounding was back to how it should be.

Thank you Nick and Matteo for your help and advice

Best regards

Bjarne

2020-8-9_16-7-2-409.jpg

Archived