Autogen tree textures edges issue

Hi

I have now used Orbx latest autogen trees addon on my P3d v5 hf2 sim, and i have this strange issue with tree edges.

What should i do to make these transparency issues disappear?

2020-5-21_17-51-53-928.jpg

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

try the enhanced atmospherics option, or if you are using it, try it without.

I only use and will use the normal sky option, not the enhanced atmospherics until LM will get final version of that option.

@ToniJH

Why don't you use the Enhanced Atmospherics?
Let me guess: because of the disturbing edges between clouds and landscape maybe? In that case: increase the clouds resolution, and the problem is gone. 

1 hour ago, mfannee said:

@ToniJH

Why don't you use the Enhanced Atmospherics?
Let me guess: because of the disturbing edges between clouds and landscape maybe? In that case: increase the clouds resolution, and the problem is gone. 

Why should i need to increase 2048 x 2048 32bit cloud resolution i already have in p3d to fix this issue, the issue is the trees edges, not the clouds.

Just now, Stratocruiser said:

I notice you have your frame rate set to Unlimited. Didn't I read here some time ago that maybe we should set the Frame Rates to about 30 so the computer can work on other things instead of using it's power to maintain very high frame rates?

I will lock FPS from unlimited to 30 and see if things work.

3 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

would you consider trying any of the advice?

To Get Orbx trees working correct using some beta stage system in sim, does not sound very good business to my ear.

Your products should work fine with both and not just with Enhanced Atmospherics enabled.

Like i said, i am using REX clouds in p3d and that is highest possible resolution i can get to install to P3D v5 is 2048x2048, if i need to get it even higher like 4K, REX should first make their addon to use 4K resolutions.

2 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

I see, i just locked FPS to 30, enabled EA from options and the issue is gone. Sad that this not work in "normal" way in sim. I can expect when they release final version of this EA system, i will start using that.

Archived