I need Major HELP

i have unistalled and Re-install a Fresh install of V5 and it added all my Orbx scenery as XML and its been working fine for 2 days 

i have installed a few scenery tonight and it worked fine untill i installed Aerosoft Geneva my Orbx XML went all crazy that 

i have to always click yes to enable the Add-on and it happen everytime i run the sim it didnt happen before and now it does and it also

took away the SODE it not on the P3D add-on XML how Orbx install it  cause i wrote on sode forums and still no answer why SODE went away from the sim 

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

can you attach a copy of C:\programdata\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\add-ons.cfg please?

morning nick  well i deleted the Add-ons.cfg and i started to add the Orbx stuff and it only asked once to enable it andi did and now 

i guess its working cause the add-on XML to enable its not showing up everytime i run the sim... can u verify thet OBX open LC EU working and also why its a bit blurry on outside view... ?

so most of it i guess its fixed but the SODE not showing up as u can see on screenshot 29

Screenshot_25.png

Screenshot_26.png

Screenshot_27.png

Screenshot_29.png

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Thanks, there has been a report of this before and it was someone else's addon

that caused the corruption of the add-ons.cfg file as well as the apparent inability to save it.

What else do you, or did you have installed?

so i installed all the Orbx stuff that i own ,flightbeam and FSdreamteam airport with no problem so far it got fixed it dont show up no more... am afraid to install other scenery that i own on simmarket and aerosoft cause i dont want the same thing to happen.. cause its was a pain in the but to find how to do this so the last scenery i installed yesterday was LSGG and that the one that caused the problem but  by deleteing the ADD-ons.cfg and let P3D build a new was it got fixed  installing the Orbx problem... ill try to install more scenery that i own and hopefully it dont happen again  LOL

Archived