Brisbane airport-YBBN: double Gates-Terminal

I was enthousiast by the current 2-day offer of free to download Brisbane airport scenery for P3D. Immediately made a first flight but a strange simular formed object

is placed next to the fine round Terminal for domestic flights, where does it comes from because, in my opinion, not belonging to this Orbx-scenery.

I have Australia v2, Global Base, Vector and several other AU-airports installed and they looks OK:

Brisbane-YBBN-double-Gates-Terminal.jpg

I have downloaded and installed the free copy of YBBN.  I have Australia V2 installed.  When I have the flight one BE200 on the end of the rwy, and open the throttles the simulator (P3D V4) just freezes.  I get the same problem with NZGS, no idea why this happens.  Is it possible that this happens because of V4 rather than V3???

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 10:03 AM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

is your copy of the free airport above Australia v2 in the scenery library?

Hello Nick,

Thank you for the info on possible cause. In the add-ons.cfg file of the Folder C:\PrgramData\.... it the latest addon indicated, see attached file-content, but I know I have Australia_v2 but it's not to see on this fileadd-ons.cfg 

Hi Nick,

Overlooked again and I see no sceneries that can come in conflict with other Australia-area's -airports, -airfields, -cities. The only inputs I have above are some New Zealand non-Orbx airports.

Archived