SD California will not finish downloading

I'm installing SD CA. and it's downloaded 43.29 GB/43.46 GB extracted 67663/68543 so far. It seems to be stuck and will not finish downloading. I had 260 GB of space on my M.1 hard drive when I started and I have 216 GB of space available at this point of the download where it's stuck. I have X-Plane 11.41. Why won't it finish downloading?

7 hours ago, lewisananda said:

I'm installing SD CA. and it's downloaded 43.29 GB/43.46 GB extracted 67663/68543 so far. It seems to be stuck and will not finish downloading. I had 260 GB of space on my M.1 hard drive when I started and I have 216 GB of space available at this point of the download where it's stuck. I have X-Plane 11.41. Why won't it finish downloading?

As @Ian St has pointed out it is possibly something to do with the amount of free space where your Temp folder is located.

If you are on Windows then by default the Tempo folder is on the C drive.

If that isn't the case then there are a couple of things to try.

1. Exit from Orbx Central and quit the programme. You need to do this via the Task Bar, bottom right.

2.Reboot the PC and then open Orbx Central again and it should start to complete the installtion.

3.As t is the SD version then no conversion process is required as you know so it should.

Attach your Orbx Central Log file from Orbx Central/settings/help

See this link as well:

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/193061-freezing-of-Orbx-central-when-downloadinginstalling/

8 hours ago, lewisananda said:

Hi Ian and Jon. I closed Orbx, did a restart and it started to download again so it seems to be working. I also slowed down the conversion to low. I'll contact you if I have any further problems. Thanks, Lewis

Hopefully good news:)

Archived