Requesting Product Transfer

Hello I bought US Florida HD for x-plane 11 and I am not impressed. The scenery was not what I was expecting and I live in florida and all of the colors are way off. (Yes I know my display settings can change it the whole state looked like a dark brown compared to other Orbx scenery's) Can I get this switched for True Earth US Oregon HD? They are the same price so I hope it would work. Just looking at them I think Oregon is done way better from Florida just based on photos alone. Thank you for your time.

25 minutes ago, TurtleDudeBob4 said:

Hello I bought US Florida HD for x-plane 11 and I am not impressed. The scenery was not what I was expecting and I live in florida and all of the colors are way off. (Yes I know my display settings can change it the whole state looked like a dark brown compared to other Orbx scenery's) Can I get this switched for True Earth US Oregon HD? They are the same price so I hope it would work. Just looking at them I think Oregon is done way better from Florida just based on photos alone. Thank you for your time.

I need to refer this to @Nick Cooper or @Richard Lincoln for guidance.

Hi TurtleDudeBob4,

Welcome to the Forums, please Uninstall the Scenery, take an image showing the Scenery is uninstalled in Central with the Xplane Tab also showing.

And please then submit a Request via the Ticket Portal. https://support.orbxdirect.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks

Richard

Archived