xplane crashes with Orbx scenery.

All was good, now if i use any Orbx scenery xplane 11 crashes. I have it set for automatic update, but says there are updates and wont update anything until I update the library and it comes up with a communication error. was sent a possible fix by an administrator but it didnt work either. I have Orbx north and central, so flying is fine in the south, then crashes as i get to central. any ideas anyone?

5 hours ago, gyrojohnny said:

All was good, now if i use any Orbx scenery xplane 11 crashes. I have it set for automatic update, but says there are updates and wont update anything until I update the library and it comes up with a communication error. was sent a possible fix by an administrator but it didnt work either. I have Orbx north and central, so flying is fine in the south, then crashes as i get to central. any ideas anyone?

I believe that you are still in communication with @Nick Cooper who has asked you to attach a copy of the Orbx Central log.

I think we need to keep that thread as the active one relating to your current issue as it is more to do with Orbx Central.

Archived