Region files and Airport files duplicate taxiways etc

Hi all,

I still havn't found out how to deal automatically with the duplicate taxiways, apron markings, etc that occur when you have an Orbx payware airport within an Orbx region. Like Santa Barbara within the Southern Californias region. I know that I can manually disable for example all ksba files that I find in the region folder of the library but I honestly still think that should be done by Orbx central within the ordering and install process itself. As with external library and the add-on xml you usually have no ordering by default. I'm still missing the correct behavior by Orbx central.

Can someone please enlighten me what the official status of this behavior is or if there are steps that I missed?

Cheers and Thanks

Thorsten

Thx for the fast reply Nick,

that is exactly what I was thinking and how I usually do my setup... global, regions, airports... but at least for me for the last two setups with v5 and using external lib it did not do the trick completely looks like. Whangerei and Santa Barbara did show the same behavior. I'm just starting to explore again so will check if others show the same.

Cheers and Thanks

Thorsten

Archived