EGLW TE South Xplane

Hi Orbx,

The Charity Scenery Project are in the process of releasing EGLW for Xplane 11. However, we are really struggling to remove the TE south EGLW to allow seemless integration into TE. 

How is the TE south EGLW inbeeded? is it in the Ortho Tile? If so, do you know which tile?

image.png

@Tony Wroblewski for your comment and possible assistance please Tony.

@Craig T I hope Tony answers your query, but I advise you that there are no airports from Orbx in any of the TE series. They are all Laminar Gateway default airports. I am assuming therefore that the airport is featured in the Global Airports data. Possibly not the info you are looking for but just wanted to make sure you knew about airports in TEGB and TE addons in general

9 hours ago, Craig T said:

Hi,

Thank you for the reply, I might be very wrong here, but I think you made an update to EGLW when you made your latest TE south update. 

Quite possibly but as to what was updated at EGLW I cannot say as I was under the impression that the new folder of TEGB South Airports mainly dealt with Needles and adding a heliport in London.

We will have to wait for @Tony Wroblewski to respond.

12 hours ago, Craig T said:

Thank you for the reply, I might be very wrong here, but I think you made an update to EGLW when you made your latest TE south update. 

Yes, we included EGLW with TE GB South.

2 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

Quite possibly but as to what was updated at EGLW I cannot say as I was under the impression that the new folder of TEGB South Airports mainly dealt with Needles and adding a heliport in London.

EGLW is London city airport and we added this in the update so it was landable.

To remove it, you can place your airport higher up in priority than the GB South airports pack, however this won't remove the aerial imagery.

My suggestion is that you include your own draped .pol file along with your scenery that covers over this area. This way, it won't require customers to edit/patch files in to our scenery and will make it easily compatible with other sceneries as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived