Sunken Runways, again !

Bought up so many Orbx titles over many years including a handful recently as I got back to simming again. Sadly, the old problems of sunken runways into ground kept appearing at different airports from time to time. Just flew from KEGE to KDEN and found KDEN sunken. Went on to another nearby KBJC, but also same problem. Flew on to another nearby and similarly same problem. Only on 4 th attempt did I manage to land on a good airport.

is this problem getting more widespread now? It is very frustrating to come to an airport that is problematic. Is there a general fix that fixes ALL airports that have this issue?

Thanks for looking into this. Attached is the cfg file. It would be most helpful if all the problematic airports could be patched at one go, as it is very disappointing to spend all the time flying to one place only to find a totally unusable airport.

scenery.cfg

Thanks Nick. Ran the autoconf but that 2 airports still sunken. Shouldn’t they be auto corrected? I had to manually disable them then they are okay. Can I be sure there won’t be any more of such? Do not wish to be surprised again. Thanks.

Archived