True Earth Oregon KPDX ground textures

I was doing an approach at KPDX (with FlightBeam Airport) and noticed ground textures seeming to be loading in only when relatively close to them. 

I have attached a video of the issue. Forgive the poor quality and the poor approach, recording and flying at once is diffucult.

Is anyone able to check this and see if they are having the same issue as well? 

Thanks

Hello,

the title "True Earth Oregon KPDX" does not seem to reflect the problem, which is that both True Earth Oregon

and your other developer's airport are adding photoscenery to the same place.

One or the other will need to be disabled and if you want to use that addon airport, it will probably need to be its photo insert.

Hi Callum,

I'm using P3Dv4.5 and the only way I can replicate this is by having the airport scenery below TEUS Oregon in the scenery library. Make sure that Flightbeam KPDX is above all the TEUS entries in your scenery.cfg and hopefully the problem will be solved.

I would also recommend disabling the file kpdx_ortho_1m.bgl in the flightbeam scenery (rename it to kpdx_ortho_1m.bgl.off) then the two sceneries seem to work really well together.

All the best,

John

Archived