Northern Uk Scenery ;- The future

I've literally found and registered on this site today. This scenery looks to suit my need exactly because I fly all around the Scottish isles and live on the Isle of Man.

There is a future addition that is mentioned in the scenery details, in fact two details which interest me. First is an enhancement to the Isle of Man scenery and secondly a separate enhancement to EGNS our main airport close to Castletown.

If I purchase this scenery now will these two enhancements be available as part of the package, or will I have to pay extra for one, other or both.

Can anyone also tell me if Andreas airfield (still working),  and Jurby airfield are included as standard.and also if EGNS Runway 23 has been discontinued from use?

Thank you in anticipation

Bob

1 hour ago, thorsden said:

I've literally found and registered on this site today. This scenery looks to suit my need exactly because I fly all around the Scottish isles and live on the Isle of Man.

There is a future addition that is mentioned in the scenery details, in fact two details which interest me. First is an enhancement to the Isle of Man scenery and secondly a separate enhancement to EGNS our main airport close to Castletown.

If I purchase this scenery now will these two enhancements be available as part of the package, or will I have to pay extra for one, other or both.

Can anyone also tell me if Andreas airfield (still working),  and Jurby airfield are included as standard.and also if EGNS Runway 23 has been discontinued from use?

Thank you in anticipation

Bob

Hi Bob and welcome.

The additional addons you mention will be separate addons and be payware as far as I know. The timeline for these though are still undetermined.

Regarding Andreas and Jurby will be XP defasult Gateway airports as there are no airports added by Orbx in any True Earth scenery. There are airports that are payware Orbx airports that are made for the True Earth series but these are not part of the True Earth scenery packages.

20 hours ago, thorsden said:

jon

I hope you don't mind this contact, but I've tried to directly download the demonstration x-Plane scenery, but the page i'm sent to has a problem. I'll enclose a screenshot.

Thanks

Bob 

problem.jpg

As @Fizzelle has indicated you will require Orbx central as there is no longer a manual download option.

The link to the Demo is now on the Orbx Direct Home page:

https://orbxdirect.com/

Capture.thumb.JPG.2ea1e5412847a6120c5e861cb95076f2.JPG

1.thumb.JPG.9f0b3c307f6fdb2597f3b2daaf1784c5.JPG

Archived