install TE Netherlands

hi, while install i get Error "Sie haben nicht genügend Speicherplatz um die Installation abzuschließen".

Problem: wich memory is to low?  its the memory on C\Temp for install or its in the Main library?

The installer did not say this.
My systemdrive have 83,6 GB free and the Drive with the library have 920GB free.

wich one is to low?

thanks for information. there is no helpfile in central for that.

2 hours ago, onlineflug said:

My systemdrive have 83,6 GB free

Hello

The download size of TE Netherlands is 72.31GB, it is generally required to have upto 3x that amount available in your Temp folder to allow for download, unpacking and install.

Your best bet is to create an Orbx Temp folder where you have enough space and set that in Orbx Central - Settings - Downloader.

Orbx Temp file location.jpg

Hello, Problem: i did not use "Download" my scenery is saved on an HDD wich saves all scenerys, wich i have alredy downloaded.
so the installer should take the data from the saving directory not from the download location.

Hello "Central" is set to create a backup of each Central-installed software. I have deleted the backup data from the netherlands, now the installation via download runs without problems.
But if "Central" creates faulty backup- data, I really think about deleting the 300 GB of backup-data and installing via downloads only in the future.
Without an internet connection you can't use any backup data for installation. without an internet connection central will not work. 

Hello,

unless the internet connection is really slow or unreliable, backup files should not be necessary.

Verify files is the first thing to try in the event of problems and this should repair any installation

with the minimum of downloading.

The all too common course of uninstalling and reinstalling everything is rarely actually necessary.

Archived