True Earth UK Demo Performance and Bundle Question

daan_vb

Just tried the True Earth UK demo and wow, blown away by it. I don’t have the best computer but my frames and performance was actually better than using ortho. Is the demo area a good performance representation for the rest of the UK (barring major cities like London where I would expect a frame rate drop)

Also if I just buy one region now to test can I still get the bundle discount if I want to then buy the other two regions or do I have to buy all 3 to get the discount?

• 2 weeks later...

For me, performance was indicative of the whole of the UK. London is noticeably harder on performance though as are areas where you also have an updated airport installed. If you are happy with how it performs for you then go for the purchase. 
I did the same route and have been very happy. 
This was on XP11 for me. 

On 6/27/2020 at 8:24 PM, daan_vb said:

Just tried the True Earth UK demo and wow, blown away by it. I don’t have the best computer but my frames and performance was actually better than using ortho. Is the demo area a good performance representation for the rest of the UK (barring major cities like London where I would expect a frame rate drop)

Also if I just buy one region now to test can I still get the bundle discount if I want to then buy the other two regions or do I have to buy all 3 to get the discount?

Since you are talking about ortho, I assume you are using XP.  Anyway, the following is for XP11.

The performance I got in the demo area was exactly what I get now with the whole of TE GB South installed. (haven't installed Central and North yet).  Performance in the London area is a bit lower of course, but not too bad either. 

As I understand it there is no need to buy all e regions at once in order to get the bundle discount.

Archived