Check Global TerraFlora is properly installed

5 hours ago, Amyn Merchant said:

I am new to this (sorry). A basic question...
How can I verify that the Global TerraFlora got installed properly. I don't see a difference in the scenery flying out of KTKI in North Dallas, Texas.

Welcome. First off I attach a link to explain exactly what Terra Flora does so it may help.

It will be installed if it shows without errors in your XP Log files found near the bottom of the file listing in your XP directory.

Attach that txt gile and I will check it for you.

Terra Flora will not change any trees that are included in an airport addon as those trees are part of the addon and will display whatever trees the author used in the creation of the addon.

Hello
maybe sorry for the silly question
I purchased terra flora with Order number # 5987
I wanted to know how I can activate my purchase license here directly from the producers 31/10/2017
thanks for the answer

Regards Max

5 hours ago, voi1999 said:

Hello
maybe sorry for the silly question
I purchased terra flora with Order number # 5987
I wanted to know how I can activate my purchase license here directly from the producers 31/10/2017
thanks for the answer

Regards Max

@Nick Cooper HI Nick. Can you look into this?

@voi1999 Was this a purchase from Orbx and for X-Plane. The order number seems a very low number and the date seems prior to the XP version. I could be wrong.

3 hours ago, voi1999 said:

Hello
I wanted to point out that my purchase was made for P3D not for X-Plan

Regards Max

Then it is not the same product as the XP version so there is licencing issue. You would need to buy the XP version.

Hope that clarifies.:)

5 hours ago, Amyn Merchant said:

Log.txt Jon Clarke... Thanks for your response. I have examined my Log.txt file and attached it. It appears that it has properly installed but perhaps you could verify that too. Cheers.

Hi. Yes it ius installed fine and appears to be located correctly in your scenery files.

Archived