Does TerraFloraXP load auto at startup?

Bassman

Does TerraFloraXP need to be started somehow from SAM2 or other plugin, or is it active as soon as installed? I notice that it installs into Custom Scenery so can I presume that the default textures remain in their original folders but are just overridden?

Also a similar query, I also have SAM_GlobalTrees installed in plugins, but there is no activation protocol so I presume that they also load auto at start up? I would think that will cause a conflict between the two programs?

Thanks Vostflyer, so are you saying that TerraFloraXP has become the "default" Trees and will only be over ridden by SAM2 if I select a season" and further that If I pick a SAM2 season then I cannot use TerraFloraXP?

One thing that might assist me is...does TerraFloraXP have seasonal trees or like default XP is it only summer trees?

6 minutes ago, Bassman said:

Thanks Vostflyer, so are you saying that TerraFloraXP has become the "default" Trees and will only be over ridden by SAM2 if I select a season" and further that If I pick a SAM2 season then I cannot use TerraFloraXP?

One thing that might assist me is...does TerraFloraXP have seasonal trees or like default XP is it only summer trees?

Here is exactly what Terra Flora does and should answer your questions. This topic is in the Pinned topics section of this XP support forum:

Archived