ENAL - Alesund Airport ground texture issue

Heya.

Bought Orbx ENAL today and installed it, loaded into the airport and ran into a issue with the ground texture at certain parking stands.

Screenshots included too show what it looks like, judging by the screenshots on the product page. It looks like the ground texture is suppose to be different then what it shows up in my sim.

I have tried the following trouble shooting: reinstalled the scenery and later verified files.

I have also tried adjusting my mesh and texture setting in the sim, but still the same ground texture issue.

- Chris

Prepar3D_THsaL0yrMu.jpg

Prepar3D_P9hXt60Lc3.jpg

Prepar3D_GCGjo3JjKO.jpg

Hello i can confirm also from my side the problem with the ground. In the screenshot posted on the site, the yellow line continues till the "square parts". Now there isn't.

I've tried to untick in ftx vector ENAL but no changes occurred.

Hope it will be sorted out :)

Going deep with the problem it's only a "non winter" scenario issue. As can be seen from the screenshots, during winter ground markings are displayed correctly, during other months (no snow) the apron miss one complete part. It can be related to ENAL objectflow file contained in Scenery folder. @Finni Hansen maybe you are able to find a quick fix for the issue!

2020-6-24_21-37-7-967.png

2020-6-24_21-38-39-493.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I also have a issue with the ground textures. I have no ground textures at all, I only can see the foto layer and also a message "object flow error" (see pics). I have several Orbx sceneries which work fine without issues. Any idea?  I have it in P3D V4 and in V5 which is on a completely different partition.

Thank you,

Holger

Alesund.jpg

Alesund2.jpg

Archived