A communication error occurred when trying to perform this action

Hi there,

I have been using Orbx now for months with no issues at all.

All of a sudden now though, when trying to download anything (I am trying to update libraries and sceneries now), I get the error in the subject.

I checked the log and I find this message at the bottom.

2020-06-23T10:31:52.651Z [INFO] [Central::IpcService] - Using Saturn binary from C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Programs\Orbx-central\saturn-win\OrbxCentralWorker.exe
2020-06-23T10:31:52.652Z [ERROR] [Central::IpcService] - [Saturn] spawn C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Programs\Orbx-central\saturn-win\OrbxCentralWorker.exe ENOENT
2020-06-23T10:31:52.652Z [INFO] [Central::IpcService] - The Orbx Central worker process failed to start as it can't find the binary. You may need to reinstall Orbx Central http://Orbx.to/central

I have tried to re-install Orbx central twice but it keeps happening.

I'd be happy to provide my purchase number if you tell me where I can find it.

Kind regards

Matteo

6 hours ago, Matteo Chewie said:

Hi there,

I have been using Orbx now for months with no issues at all.

All of a sudden now though, when trying to download anything (I am trying to update libraries and sceneries now), I get the error in the subject.

I checked the log and I find this message at the bottom.

2020-06-23T10:31:52.651Z [INFO] [Central::IpcService] - Using Saturn binary from C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Programs\Orbx-central\saturn-win\OrbxCentralWorker.exe
2020-06-23T10:31:52.652Z [ERROR] [Central::IpcService] - [Saturn] spawn C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Programs\Orbx-central\saturn-win\OrbxCentralWorker.exe ENOENT
2020-06-23T10:31:52.652Z [INFO] [Central::IpcService] - The Orbx Central worker process failed to start as it can't find the binary. You may need to reinstall Orbx Central http://Orbx.to/central

I have tried to re-install Orbx central twice but it keeps happening.

I'd be happy to provide my purchase number if you tell me where I can find it.

Kind regards

Matteo

Welcome. Sorry about your issues with Orbx central.

Please attach your Orbx Central Log file available via Orbx Central/settings/help.

@Nick Cooper please move this to Orbx Central support forum. Thanks

Hello,

before I do, the extracts from the log seem to indicate that

The Orbx Central worker process failed to start as it can't find the binary

The most likely explanation for the sudden disappearance of OrbxCentralWorker.exe

is a virus definition update by your anti virus software provider, which has caused your

anti virus software to move OrbxCentralWorker.exe into quarantine.

Archived