More Burbank options?

7 hours ago, fishermanivan said:

Any chance to get a few more options for this airport? 

A chance to turn off the 3d cars, and some of the autogen surrounding the airport.  I love flying here, but it's tough on the CPU.

Hi, removing just 3d cars or other objects will not make any different in terms of performance and fps. It could be weird but it is better to have all merged in one file for having better performance. The scenery itself is very light, the problem is the area which could be heavy in some systems (especially with SCA).

For example, if you are using SCA you can try to disable it when tou are using bubank ( it will not make any differences in burbank scenery and you will have more performances )

Cheers

Can you tone down the dynamic lights at the terminal? I know when I land on runway 8, as I approach the terminal while on the runway I see my GPU usage go from 30-50% to 100% and it stays pegged resulting in awful performance. I run a 1080ti and a 8086k@5.2Ghz and performance all the down the valley to halfway down the runway at night is smooth as can be for my 4K@30hz but once I reach the runway intersection where the DL starts, it becomes a slide show. LOWI which has incredible DL does not cause me this issue when pulling into the gate. 

14 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Can you tone down the dynamic lights at the terminal? I know when I land on runway 8, as I approach the terminal while on the runway I see my GPU usage go from 30-50% to 100% and it stays pegged resulting in awful performance. I run a 1080ti and a 8086k@5.2Ghz and performance all the down the valley to halfway down the runway at night is smooth as can be for my 4K@30hz but once I reach the runway intersection where the DL starts, it becomes a slide show. LOWI which has incredible DL does not cause me this issue when pulling into the gate. 

Hi :)

I am afraid that improve dynamic lights performance is not possible by tweaking the effect files. I have already optimize much as possible, the bad performance of DL in p3d is a known issue and in the heavy zone is normal if you are not running a very high end PC. Tone down the DL will not make any differences in terms of FPS also the colours/brightness of DL depends a lot if you are using shaders add-ons.

I think the unique way is to play with the setting of P3D to find the best balance between performance/graphic.

If you have, try the scenery without SCA could make some differences in terms of FPS.

Cheers

54 minutes ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Hi :)

I am afraid that improve dynamic lights performance is not possible by tweaking the effect files. I have already optimize much as possible, the bad performance of DL in p3d is a known issue and in the heavy zone is normal if you are not running a very high end PC. Tone down the DL will not make any differences in terms of FPS also the colours/brightness of DL depends a lot if you are using shaders add-ons.

I think the unique way is to play with the setting of P3D to find the best balance between performance/graphic.

If you have, try the scenery without SCA could make some differences in terms of FPS.

Cheers

I don't use SCA. Can you at least tell me the file so I can name it to OFF when I fly in at night. Even with my high end system I use medium settings. Thanks for the info,

Archived