Orbx Central My Products missing

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 7 Professional

Simulator:  Prepar3D v4.5.13

Screenshot:  

Issue:  After formatting my HDD and reloading Win 7 Pro and updating all my drivers, I then installed Prepar 3D v4.5.1 test ran it then installed Orbx Central (latest version) and punched in my email address and password to discover to my surprise all my products missing. This has never happened before, I checked on the Forum to see if there were any missing files associated with Orbx Central, but there doesn't appear to be any. I did change my password about a week ago but last time I used Central there wasn't an issue.

Hi, thank's for your reply. The primary issue associated with Orbx Central is, as soon as I bring it up on my desktop it automatically logs in and none of my purchased products are listed. I suspect it may have been due to a mistaken email change (both email addresses are similar) about 7 or 8 days ago. I have checked my Win 7 automatic password log which has recorded the password but not the email address for Central. Have attached the Orbx central.log and a screen shot of my purchased products in my Orbx direct account.   Thank You!

Capture.PNG 2.PNG

Capture.PNG 3.PNG

Capture.PNG 4.PNG

Capture.PNG 5.PNG

Archived