TE Northern California not enough disk space

I just purchased the True Earth Norcal this morning. I'm trying to install to an external hard drive where all of my Orbx sceneries are stored. I have 597GB of free space but I still get the download error that I don't have enough disk space. Any ideas of what I could do?

Hello,

you must have enough space on both the drive where the installer works and the drive to which the product is to be added.

If you have not changed the setting, the installer will be working on your C drive.

How much space do you have there.

If you think that there is enough, disable the space check and see what happens.

Nick,

Hello, I am having the same issue with the same scenery, in addition to the Washington.  I only have 20 G available on my C: (it is a 120G SSD).  If we have enough space on our simulator drive, but not enough on our C: drive, what are our options? 

I have 16GB available on my C drive and 597GB available on my D drive (external). I have directed for all of my Orbx sceneries to install  and download in my main library which I have set up as the D drive. Are you saying that I must have enough space in my C drive for this to download and install?

I had the same issue...go into Orbx Central... to settings... and downloads.  Change the temp directory from your C drive to your D drive.  Although your library is set up on your external drive, OC is trying to install the temp file on your C drive and there is not enough space

2 hours ago, Dave H said:

I had the same issue...go into Orbx Central... to settings... and downloads.  Change the temp directory from your C drive to your D drive.  Although your library is set up on your external drive, OC is trying to install the temp file on your C drive and there is not enough space

Thanks, this is the answer.

With Orbx putting out so many new add-ons I am going to have to have at least another 2TB SSD or M.2, right now I have P3d on a intel 1.2TB NVME drive and did purchase North Cal TE so room is going to become a premium.

Archived