Hello Charlie,

it's hard to see what you mean from a photograph of the screen.

If you press your Print Screen (PtrScn) key, you can then open an image editor, such as the default Paint and paste the screen image into it.

Save that as a .jpg file and insert it into your next post and we should be better able to see.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nick,

Wonder if you can assist I had an issue yesterday which forced me to re-install P3C V4.5 again it was due to an error message that I got which was No Shader HLSL Directory Found, I reinstalled choosing Client, Content then scenery option and then choose repair option on the Prepar 3D installation option.

However now my Scenery is not working as it was in fact all scenery looks like its the default version/s except when at the departure location airport, I tried Deleting the shaders folder and restarting P3D but no difference, it really slow to load or render and looks awful. 

Are there some actions I need to do with Orbx after a P3D Installation in the method described above?.

My frame rates are running well above 30FPS usually around 50-60 when flying.

Any Help much appreciated.

Hello Charlie,

what a shame that you missed yesterday's topic that contained the simple fix for the problem gifted to you by Parallel 42.

Can you try running Verify files in Orbx Central for all of your products first please?

You can queue them all up and go and do something else while it works, if you wish to.

Archived