RIJEKA, Autogenproblem

Hallo, ich verwende viele Orbx Landschaften, die sehr schön ausgeführt sind und gut funktionieren. Autogen Probleme habe ich keine. Ich nutze P3Dv4.5. Gestern habe ich Rijeka erworben. Leider zeigen sich Autogene (Häuser, Vegetation) nur ganz in der Nähe des Flughafengeländes, mit Abstand zum Flughafen aber nur ganz vereinzelt (Fototapete). Die Einstellungen passen. Eine Neuinstallation hat auch keinen Erfolg gebracht. Können Sie mir einen Tipp geben wo der Fehler liegen kann. Danke! 

Hello, I use a lot of Orbx landscapes that are beautifully executed and work well. I have no autogenous problems. I use P3Dv4.5. I bought Rijeka yesterday. Unfortunately, autogens (houses, vegetation) are only very close to the airport area, but only very isolated from the airport (photo wallpaper). The settings fit. A new installation was also unsuccessful. Can you give me a tip where the error can be. Thank you!

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

Can you show a picture please?

Hallo,
Willkommen in den Foren.
Können Sie bitte ein Bild zeigen?

Thanks, I don't think the problem is the airport.

Could you have installed another product that has changed your autogen?

Danke, ich glaube nicht, dass das Problem der Flughafen ist.
Könnten Sie ein anderes Produkt installiert haben, das Ihr Autogen verändert hat?

2020-6-11_16-50-45-610.jpg

bis vor kurzem hatte ich ein verflixtes Autogen Problem. Dank (!!!) eines Hinweises in eurem Forum konnte ich nach langer Suche den Verursacher dieses Problems, ein Addon der kleinen griechischen Insel Skiathos von 29Palms ausfindig machen und mit der Deinstallation dieser Szenerie dieses Problem beheben. Ich habe kein anderes Produkt in der näheren Umgebung. Beim nahen Pula ist alles korrekt dargestellt. 

until recently I had a darn autogenous problem. Thanks to (!!!) a hint in your forum, after a long search I was able to find the cause of this problem, an add-on from the small Greek island of Skiathos by 29Palms and fix this problem by uninstalling this scenery. I have no other product in the vicinity. In the near Pula everything is shown correctly.

Perhaps we can ask @Misha Cajic for his opinion

Vielleicht können wir Mischa nach seiner Meinung fragen

Nach der Deinstallation von Skiathos habe ich sämtliche Basisprodukte von Orbx (Base, oLC Europe, Librariers, Trees) neu installiert und ich konnte in keiner Gegend (habe an sehr vielen  Flughäfen nachgesehen) ein Problem erkennen. Nur ein Produkt einer anderen Firma musste ich neu installieren, damit die Vegetation wieder korrekt angezeigt wird. Bei Rijeka hat eine Neuinstallation nicht geholfen. 

After uninstalling Skiathos, I reinstalled all of Orbx's basic products (Base, oLC Europe, Librariers, Trees) and I couldn't see a problem in any area (I checked a lot of airports). I only had to reinstall a product from another company so that the vegetation is displayed correctly again. A new installation did not help at Rijeka.

Hallo,

OK danke! Können Sie uns bitte mitteilen, welche anderen Landschaften Sie verwenden, auch solche, die nicht von Orbx stammen? Es sieht so aus, als hätten Sie hier einen Konflikt mit einer anderen Landschaft. Der einfachste Weg, uns dies zu zeigen, wäre ein Screenshot Ihrer Landschaftsbibliothek.

Vielen Dank!

Hi

Sorry to jump in but I do because I have suffered a lot missing trees and autogen in the past

Skiathos indeed causes this but there is a way to install it without issues, if interested let me know

I saw all your list and the other one that used to cause problems is:

[Package.81]
PATH=E:\Andreas\Orbx\p3dv4\LGKO Kos International Airport
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false

Is it installed through Orbx or by Gaya?

Orbx staff could start by here

You might like to uninstall it and test

Other airports that cause this are:

Lukla

Chania

Skiatos

Kos

FranceVFR

and there is another one I can't remember

You can install these if you have the autoconfigurator merger and the products are manipulated

But none of these were in your list but Kos so it would worth a try testing

Regards,

Carlos

Hello, many thanks for the support. I would be happy, if I could use Skiathos again. What shall I do to achieve that? 

How can I manipulate the products you listet? 

I installed Kos through Orbx. I tested to unistall this airport, but it did not help to solve my problem in LDRI. 

Best regards

1 hour ago, flugfanad said:

I installed Kos through Orbx. I tested to unistall this airport, but it did not help to solve my problem in LDRI. 

Very sad to read this

I'm sure Nick and Misha will assist on this

1 hour ago, flugfanad said:

Hello, many thanks for the support. I would be happy, if I could use Skiathos again. What shall I do to achieve that? 

How can I manipulate the products you listet? 

I will send you the procedure by private mail to keep this post only related to LDRI ( to avoid distraction on the topic)

I'll be writing you soon

Cheers

Carlos

Hello, 

many thanks Carlos for your great tip! Your instructions worked well. It enabled me to solve the autogenous problems that other addons cause - in such a simple and fast way!

The autogenous problems with Orbx-LDRI reamains, unfortunately. 

With kind regards,

Andreas 

Hi Andreas

Glad to hear part of the problem is solved

Would you mind trying again uninstalling and reinstalling  LDRI once again now that you have the auto configurator merger?

Just to discard this step please

Please report if the issue is solved

If not then Nick and Misha will get back in touch in time. They might be already reviewing the issue.

Good luck

Carlos

• 3 weeks later...

Ich habe nun die Installation LDRI nach der von Carlos beschriebenen Methode - also wie Skiathos -  behandelt die Dateien add-on.ocbackup und add-on.xml gelöscht und FTA_AA_LDRI manuell in die Bibliothek hinzugefügt.  Ergebnis und Freude: das Produkt funktioniert! Der erste Versuch ist gescheitert, weil ich nur die Datei add-on.xml gelöscht habe. 

Da alle anderen Produkte einwandfrei funktionieren, übrigens auch die neueren Produkte ENAL und EGNT, dürfte also das Problem doch bei LDRI liegen.

Danke nochmals Carlos, für den hilfreichen Tipp, der einfach zu einer schnellen Lösung führt!

Archived