Missing autogen? TrueEarth GB

Could someone (possibly @Nick Cooper) confirm whether I have a problem with autogen please?
The trees and buildings still look a bit sparse despite setting autogen building and vegetation to extremely dense.

RZ8EWBN.jpg

Churches appear when I set building density to extreme.
I have very few non-Orbx sceneries installed and have checked for default.xml type issues.
Running TreesHD and TerraFlora v2.

Farnborough (EGLF) is in the middle ground for comparison purposes.

15 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

it looks pretty good for Very Dense.

Sorry Nick, this is with both set at 'Extremely dense'. The sliders are as far as they can go.
Is this the maximum density TE can display here?

14 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

it looks that way.

Hi again Nick.
Thanks for looking.

There's definitely a problem with my TE.
I've highlighted with arrows where you have autogen buildings and I have empty spaces. I've also highlighted with circles where you have really dense tree coverage and I do not.

Do you have a default.xml file that I could try, please?
Alternatively, is it an AutogenDescriptions.spb file or maybe even a TerraFlora v2 problem?

nm7jZjZ.jpg

Similarly, I've linked a shot over Edinburgh where a park has very few autogen trees.

NzTj59p.jpg

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

you can see that I also have missing buildings there.

I wonder if the difference is the tree products, yours look a little less substantial, rather than less of them.

I removed TerraFlora and IMO my trees now match yours.
I'm a little confused by the missing buildings. In the pic below, I've placed a yellow arrow where the tip points to a building in your screenshot that does not appear in mine.

That said, all the buildings that I've circled in red appear in my sim and not yours.
Shall I put that down to our respective sims deciding upon different autogen placement?

Jcp1gCv.jpg

Archived