Exlude for Road lights?

Hello,

Is it possible to create an exclude for road lights at KMCO? The issue is it all four bridges in the attached images

MCO 1 - Bridge's on Taxiway's E and F

MCO 2 - Bridge (Taxiway F)

MCO 3 - Bridge (Taxiway J - Between 17L and 17R)

MCO 4 - Bridge (Taxiway J - Between 17R and 18L)

I tried creating an exclude in the ADE and it didn't remove the lights. 

Any help appreciated!

MCO_1.png

MCO_2.png

MCO_3.png

MCO_4.png

• 2 weeks later...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you would need to exclude the Vector road segments over which those lights appear.  I had a similar problem when I had created a custom AFCAD to extend runway 10R/28L at KFLL; in this case the lights over US 1 would appear above the runway.  The problem with excluding the roads is you'll end up excluding a length which can run miles in either direction which would then have to be drawn back in, and still won't match what was excluded.  In other words it can be far more trouble than it's worth.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 11:20 AM, Sabretooth78 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you would need to exclude the Vector road segments over which those lights appear.  I had a similar problem when I had created a custom AFCAD to extend runway 10R/28L at KFLL; in this case the lights over US 1 would appear above the runway.  The problem with excluding the roads is you'll end up excluding a length which can run miles in either direction which would then have to be drawn back in, and still won't match what was excluded.  In other words it can be far more trouble than it's worth.

For me, the road segments themselves are excluded but the road lights still remain.  What kind of exclusion poly would you use for the lights?

49 minutes ago, CaptKornDog said:

For me, the road segments themselves are excluded but the road lights still remain.  What kind of exclusion poly would you use for the lights?

Good question - I've never had occasion (nor reason) to try and figure that one out.  I may have run into that while creating my KFLL AFCAD but that was so long ago...

Archived