FTXZZ_OLC_FixedAPT error?

Recently, I've been getting this error when I start P3dV5.....FTXZZ_OLC_FixedAPT  and it reference Global LC North America.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled LC North America several times, and put it in both a separate libarary outside the sim and also within the sim.  I can't get rid of it.  What happened to that file?  I would like to delete LC North America completely and reinstall it from scratch if that were possible (like a brand new purchase from Orbx without having to pay for it twice).  Then I'd like to reinstall it like it was the first time.  Maybe the file wouldn't be missing.

Cannot figure out why this happened.  Any ideas for help, please?

Stan

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

that part of Vector has been removed for P3D v5.

Please delete the scenery library entry.

Thanks Nick.  I wish I knew that before I did all this deleting and installing various elements.

But that is a relief.

Stan

Strange, Nick you're referencing VECTOR, but I thought Stan was talking about open land class NA. Unless I misunderstand, my open land class NA has plenty of files located in the FTXZZ_OLC_FixedAPT folder.

QBGNBel.jpg

I have not installed VECTOR into  P3DV5 HF1.

I simply followed Ed's original instructions concerning the Orbx P3dV5 library and moved the open landclass NA folders at that time. I do  not have any problems or error messages...but this post makes me wonder if my open land class NA is installed correctly (do I remove the FTXZZ_OLC_FixedAPT folder)?

Nick  (hope you are listening)

After my debacle with Vector and North America with installing, deleting, reinstalling, my P3D keeps giving me additional messages:

"Scenery CFG file error failed to add Library item [Area 002].  An Entry already exists with this path".

AND....when I select an aircraft, I get this: " WARNING: There were 1 errors detected while loading the Scenery CFG file.  These areas were not added to the Scenery Library list.  Are you sure you would like to continue saving these changes to the Scenery CFG file?"  (select)  YES  (select) NO

Nick, can you tell me why these just started cropping up, and how can I correct this?  It's obviously related to the last actions I had with  Vector and North America.

Thanks.

Stan

2 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Stan,

thanks, yes it is.

I see that it is indeed corrupt.

I would suggest that you delete it and then run P3D again.

It will create a new scenery.cfg file and the error message will be gone.

Thanks, Nick.  I did as you said, and all seems well now.  Thanks again for your attentiveness to my problem, and your excellent advice.

Stan

Archived