NSFA,NSFI, NSAU and NSMA Default scenery bleeding through

In the NSTU experience package, NSFA, NSFI, NSAU and NSMA has default scenery buildings bleeding through in P3DV5. I was able to an exclude file with ADE that fixes the issue for me but it really could use a developer update.

Greg

It looks like I spoke too soon. I was able to fix NSFA but NSFI has grass in the runway and NSAU and NSMA have severe elevation issues. Runway is down about 20 feet. I will let the pros fix them.:)

Greg

An update for P3D V5 is in progress for these airports. This update concentrates mainly on extending excludes for the additional buildings added to the default scenery by Lockheed Martin but will now look at the issue of grass on the hard surfaces as well.

I'm not seeing any elevation issues at NSMA, perhaps you could provide more information on that one please.

Thanks Graham!

19 hours ago, Graham Eccleston said:

An update for P3D V5 is in progress for these airports. This update concentrates mainly on extending excludes for the additional buildings added to the default scenery by Lockheed Martin but will now look at the issue of grass on the hard surfaces as well.

I'm not seeing any elevation issues at NSMA, perhaps you could provide more information on that one please.

I will revisit NSMA tomorrow and advise. The grass came from an exclude that I made. It worked for the buildings but created the grass in the runway. If I remove my bgl the grass disappears. 

Greg

Graham

I visited NSMA today. The elevation is fine. The issue I was refering to in my original post was an elevation issue caused by an exclude BGL that I made. When I removed the BGL the elevation issue went away.

Greg

Archived