Airports not migrated to V5 yet

Please advise.

Where can we find update progress information on airports that are not V5 compatible yet?

Some timeline guestimates would be great

I am in the process of flying a tour and am stuck now, in V5, as the airports are not available yet.

3 hours ago, skymatix said:

Please advise.

Where can we find update progress information on airports that are not V5 compatible yet?

Some timeline guestimates would be great

I am in the process of flying a tour and am stuck now, in V5, as the airports are not available yet.

Hi Skymatrix,

Keep in mind that with P3D you can add airports from V4 into V5.  I absolutely cannot fly into Skagit Regional without being able to see Anacortes. I've manually added Anacortes, Diamond Point, Walter Sutton's and a few others  and they all work just fine.  A couple of things though you will have to keep in mind.  Firstly, you may not get any support for those products until they are specifically V5 compatible.  The second thing to keep in mind is that any time you add another Orbx product through Orbx Central after manually adding scenery, you will have to move the manually added product up in priority through your scenery library or it won't show up properly. I've attached a  couple of screenshots over Anacortes in V5.

Gary

2020-4-27_11-40-53-710.jpg

2020-4-27_11-41-5-544.jpg

• 7 months later...

Archived