Airports Stacking

Hello All! I have recently had an issue with Orbx products in V5. All airports have default airports or extra textures overlapping it with sometimes objects floating. Attached is a photo of KEWR with the airports stacking. To note, Orbx BASE and libs kept forcing itself to the top of the library. I manually set it to have the Orbx airports below all my other airports, then the global regions, then the libraries and alt stubs above the p3d global base that comes with the sim itself!

Thank you for the assistance!

issue.png

Hello,

try disabling all of your Orbx products and see what you see.

None of them should cause either of the problems that your screen shots show,

as they have no effect on airports.

Are the ones you show addons and if so what else do you have installed as an addon?

8 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

try disabling all of your Orbx products and see what you see.

None of them should cause either of the problems that your screen shots show,

as they have no effect on airports.

Are the ones you show addons and if so what else do you have installed as an addon?

Hi Nick, these are all addon airports (The first being DD KEWR, the second being Aerosoft EDDF)

Hello,

those folders are installed with certain Australian airports.

We cannot really offer support for other developers' airports.

The only advice is to disable the Orbx version where there is one.

This can be done by searching Orbx files for the ICAO code and then changing the filenames to .bgl.off

10 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

those folders are installed with certain Australian airports.

We cannot really offer support for other developers' airports.

The only advice is to disable the Orbx version where there is one.

This can be done by searching Orbx files for the ICAO code and then changing the filenames to .bgl.off

Hello Nick, I have tried to turn Orbx on/off and yet my problem still persists at every airport. The problem started recently when it kept saying the FTX AU folders could not be found even though there are files inside the folders.

Hello All! So it seems that my issue lied within "Black Marble", the lighting product. I went to the forums and saw a bunch of posts about terrain issues. Uninstalled and problem solved.

Thank you all for trying to assist me and I'm glad I've fixed the issue - now i"m back to enjoying my Orbx products and PMDG 747 :D

Archived