Several days ago, I purchased Southern Calif. SD (5eb5b03093cdb). Yesterday I purchased Northern Calif. HD. No question, HD is my choice going forward. I plan to purchase Southern Calif. HD, and want to know if their is a credit potential from the SD purchase that can be applied to the pending HD SoCal. purchase?

Thanks in advance!

Stephen

3 hours ago, Stephen@anything-aviation said:

Several days ago, I purchased Southern Calif. SD (5eb5b03093cdb). Yesterday I purchased Northern Calif. HD. No question, HD is my choice going forward. I plan to purchase Southern Calif. HD, and want to know if their is a credit potential from the SD purchase that can be applied to the pending HD SoCal. purchase?

Thanks in advance!

Stephen

No because you get a discounted price for HD if you initially bought just the SD version. I think the SD version is about $10.

@Ed Correia There is no mention of the "nominal fee" for upgrading to the HD version of SoCal as there is for the other US True Earth addons. Also the file sizes of the addons are not yet corrected. The download size of TE SoCal SD is shown as 0.00 B. These need to be corrected asap please. People need to know the download , conversion and installation sizes accurately displayed prior to purchase/download so they can prepare their disk drives by checking the free space requirements.

On 5/17/2020 at 3:06 PM, Jon Clarke said:

No because you get a discounted price for HD if you initially bought just the SD version. I think the SD version is about $10.

@Ed Correia There is no mention of the "nominal fee" for upgrading to the HD version of SoCal as there is for the other US True Earth addons. Also the file sizes of the addons are not yet corrected. The download size of TE SoCal SD is shown as 0.00 B. These need to be corrected asap please. People need to know the download , conversion and installation sizes accurately displayed prior to purchase/download so they can prepare their disk drives by checking the free space requirements.

The SD to HD upgrade fee ($11AUD) is mentioned in the release announcement posts and the SD sizes are now displayed.

Archived