V5 -White mouse light? In Aircraft!

Hello,

I have noticed for the fourth or so times, I see it more at night then day but it doesn't always appear and when it does I can't work it out. When flying Carenado phenom 300 series (only Carenad I have installed so far) it's all going good but the mouse has a white light effect, watch the clip https://www.twitch.tv/empirekicking/clip/BluePeppyMageCharlieBitMe if you look where my mouse arrow is to the left side of the aircraft/clip you can see the clyle light and it moves with the mouse arrow.

Isn't that normal or not? is it a V5 thing or Carenado, I seems to not find a option to disable or if it's a bug.  

55 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

yes, I see that occasionally and in fact I quite like it.

Unfortunately, it seems to have stopped working.

It tends to appear out of the blue LOL  And when I see it I'm like huh?   It is handy flying in the dark and you have to use knobs ( :P ) to adjust and it's hard to see it in the dark with cockpit being dark. 

1 hour ago, Tigerclaw said:

This is the built in “torch” in P3Dv5. It is activated by the / key on your keyboard. It toggles between white/red/off. 

Its a a really cool feature of v5. 

Niceeeeeeeeeeee, So no I know LOL

Not all futures have been mention unless I just haven't read it :P  

It was mentioned in the Features list, but I never knew how to use it. I think I read a post on the AVSIM forums about it over a week ago now. It just stuck in my head because I could’ve done with it once recently when it got dark before our final hop. I couldn’t find the fuel lever to change tanks. Wish I knew how to use it THAT day lol.

I must admit, I haven’t put it too the test yet, I don’t do much night flying these days lol.

E308AF05-6125-4EA4-BE92-B2640DB1AE18.png

Archived