Did I or didn't I

JimNZ

Hello fellow Simmers.

Unfortunately I suffer with very bad health, and the medicine I take, has a bad effect on my memory bank.  It is because of this that I am wriitng, and asking, whether I saw this or not, but did someone post a list, and the where-abouts, of the 60 odd airstips that have been posted as freeware?

If so could someone give me directions as I cannot find it.

Could I take the time to say thanks to those who are involved in the free downloads, it's really fantastic.

Jim.

And oh yes, C'mon AU GOLD.

Hi Jim,

The Manual which comes with the freeware strips gives you their locations if they have AFCADs or the way to navigate to them from the nearest AFCAD'ed airport if they are just a GA strip not in the FSX airport database. Time to brush off those nav skills mate!

:D  Jim;

Int the section of pinned topics at the top of this forum page, is a listing that says " AU Blue Map ."

There is a link in that thread, that will take you to a map of australia with all the freeware airports, the stock FSX airporta, and all the lighthouses. Its zoom in capable and scrollable. I,ve found it to be a great help.

Sue

Hello again.

I just want to say thank-you John and Sue I really appreciate  the unstinting help you have given me.  I am very grateful.

Jim.

Archived